In March 2015 the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) and KBR announced an agreement to establish a new engineering and support Services Company in Azerbaijan. The legal entity name of the new company is SOCAR-KBR LLC and provides design, engineering, technical, procurement, construction supervision and project management services for projects across the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas sectors, in the Azerbaijan – Georgia – Turkey (AGT) region. The key objective of this strong partnership is to create a world class Azerbaijan-based EPCM services company that will utilize the strengths of both organizations and deliver top quality results by utilizing, developing and promoting Azerbaijani national content. The company has a long-term commitment from both organizations.
Position Title: Principal Specialist Information Management – PowerBI + SSRS Developer
Work Location: Baku
The Principal Specialist IM (Power BI) - Under general direction, assist, promotes, and coordinates effective management of information and data throughout the project environment utilising information systems, technology and tools to deliver life-cycle project information and data in accordance with Client and contractual requirements. Supports the project with creating and operating a data centred execution method. Manages IM/IT requirements and arranges for systems or IM education or training needs. Adheres to quality processes to ensure effective control of engineering data, documentation and the 3D model. Monitors conformance with IM/IT standards, policies, procedures, and best practices. Data processing and reporting specialist.
Define, specify and develop Power BI and SSRS reporting as required to provide status, progress and analyisis of large complex engineering and document management data sets including summary and trend statistics and graphical representation and dashboarding techniques.
Experience, Education, Skills & Job Knowledge:
- Extensive experience of tools used to summarise data, including but not limited to Power BI and SSRS.
- Proficient in writing advanced SQL to pull the data into the models.
- Good visualisation skills to produce high quality reports using a large array of the visuals available within the PowerBI and SSRS application.
- Maintenance of existing & new reporting solutions.
- Experience of PowerBI Performance Tuning & Problem Solving. Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
- Use advanced analytics and statistical techniques to provide excellent analytics.
- Designing and implementing new business logic / reports inside stored procedures within the existing system / reporting framework, as well as enhancing and maintaining existing functionality
- At least 10 years of experience of using Power BI, SSRS and SSIS sack and working in an engineering based information management role. Exposure to building SSIS packages.
- Development of new and existing data models.
- Development of new and existing ETL processes feeding the data warehouse.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CVs to be submitted to: email@example.com
(Please indicate the position “Principal Specialist Information Management – PowerBI + SSRS Developer” in the subject line of the e-mail).