Company: BOS Shelf LLC
Position: Senior HSE Administrator
Address: 83 Salyan Highway, Garadagh Dist., Baku, Azerbaijan AZ1083
• 2 to 3 years related industry experience and previous administration experience
• Computer experience (Microsoft Office, excel and PowerPoint) and knowledge of general administration routines
• General education
• English – good written and oral skills.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently and ability to work with individuals, groups and other organizations to carry out goals.
• Good judgment, self-motivated and able to work under general supervision.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated and self-starter.
• Supervising, mentoring, coordinating and supporting personnel under his / her charge
• Ensuring that the HSE Administration system is implemented and maintained through monitoring and review
• Maintaining the ongoing development, implementation and effectiveness of the HSE Data base including ensuring it is user friendly
• Expediting, receipt, recording, applicable HSE information, inputs, outputs, reports from different sources, including Sub Contractors and input into the HSE data base and administration system.
• Maintaining and monitoring Action Tracking Registers, expedite ongoing and outstanding actions ensuring objective evidence is submitted to verify close out of actions
• Receive, record, process and ongoing analysis and trends with respect to HSE inputs, outputs, RTC, incidents, accidents, etc.
• Liaising with Client’s representatives and submitting applicable HSE reports, information and documentation in a timely manner
• Monitoring sufficient RTC, Unsafe Act Audit Reports, Permit to Work, Isolation, Confined Space booklets / certificates are available
Please send your CV to email@example.com by indicating the position title (Senior HSE Administrator) in the subject line of your email.