1. Company Information:
In March 2015 the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) and KBR announced an agreement to establish a new engineering and support Services Company in Azerbaijan. The legal entity name of the new company is SOCAR-KBR LLC and provides design, engineering, technical, procurement, construction supervision and project management services for projects across the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas sectors, in the Azerbaijan – Georgia – Turkey (AGT) region. The key objective of this strong partnership is to create a world class Azerbaijan-based EPCM services company that will utilize the strengths of both organizations and deliver top quality results by utilizing, developing and promoting Azerbaijani national content. The company has a long term commitment from both organizations.
2. Position Title: Information Management Data Specialist
Work Location: Baku
3. Key functions:
Under general direction, promotes and coordinates the most effective distribution of information and data throughout the project environment utilising information systems, technology and tools. Supports the project in creating and operating a data centred execution method. Directly or indirectly handles day to day requests for information systems support. Arranges for system and IM education or training needs. Executes quality processes to ensure effective control of both engineering data and the 3D model. Liaises with Project Information Manager, engineering disciplines and Project Engineer. Has a good understanding of the requirement for life cycle project information and data in accordance with Client and contractual requirements.
4. Experience/Technical Skills:
• Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of an undergraduate degree related to Information Systems or engineering with a minimum of 2 - 4 years related IM/IT support, CAD design/engineering, Document Management, or other related experience.
• Responsible for data entry, quality, processing, reporting and analysis.
• Coordinates the information and data throughout the project environment utilising information systems, systems technology and tools.
• Either directly or indirectly handles day to day requests for information systems support.
• Executes quality processes to ensure effective controls of both engineering data and the 3D model.
• Liaises with the project information co-coordinators.
• Supports lessons learned processes, participates in the learning culture and helps capture lessons for the company database
• Implements execution technologies based on project Information Management Strategy
• Provides input into project work practices to ensure compliance with Information Strategy.
• Follows work practices and ensures compliance with project Information Management Execution Plan, procedures and work instructions
5. Personal Qualities:
• Must be a good communicator, confident, assertive, self-motivated, a team leader, goal orientated, innovative, and proactive & forward looking.
• Must be able to accept responsibility and understanding accountability.
• Able to identify & facilitate the effective resolution of problems, making optimal use of available resources.
• Must be able to positively influence the culture of the Information/Document Management Group.
• Must be able to interact at all levels of the organisation.
CVs to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please indicate the position “Information Management Data Specialist” in the subject line of the e-mail).